Chat

no one can see what i'm typing in chat. how do i fix this? I've left and re-entered the room several times already. Thanks.

wickedfiress

Asked by wickedfiress at 9:21 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in About CafeMom

• what browser are you using?
    what color font do you have it set to? you may accidentally have it set to white ;o)
    Anonymous

• Hi,

Our team's aware of this issue and we're looking into it. In the meantime, we have some suggestions for you:

1. Check if you're using the latest IE or Firefox. If you're using the latest version, you can try a different browser and see if that helps.

2. Your Flash might be outdated. Here's a link to get the latest version:

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

3. Make sure that your web browser (and any security software you have installed) is not set to the highest settings. Sometimes they can affect chat.

< The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 3:19 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Sometimes, there is just nothing you can do and have to give it up as a lost cause. I am the invisible person most often n my group chat. I have found that rebooting the computer helps sometimes. It's nothing personal, honest. =D
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:12 AM on Jan. 12, 2009