I'm sooooo sick of this..

Once again my daughter's father jilted her.. He promised to pick her up and take her to her grandma's house.. I told him I'd meet him at a half way point.. He hasn't called her since last Sunday and every time I try to call I get the answering machine.. I don't know why he's avoiding his own child.. I don't deny him his visits.. I WANT him to see her. I just don't know what to do at this point. Kerry will be 13 and she wants to spend time with him. What do I do at this point?

kerrysmom

Asked by kerrysmom at 9:14 AM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• tell him this is the last shot.. tell him your sick of him hurting your little girl ...make sure ur daughter talks to him and tells him as well ... if hes a real daddy it will hit him hard ...not to be harsh but if he cares and loves her he'll show up if not then...his daddy privellges should be revoked...good luck
    dantemommy

Answer by dantemommy at 9:20 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• its sad to say that you cant MAKE someone spend time with their children.sometimes it hurts.. but in the long run.. it will hurt her more if it continues. I wouldnt let him jerk her around like that. its better for her not to see him.. than get her hopes up for a visit that will never happen
    Anonymous

• Sorry hun, but my ex-husband hasn't seen his son in almost 8 years. He went to the family reunion for htem, but the ex wasn't there.
    gbcouv71

Answer by gbcouv71 at 9:50 PM on Jul. 17, 2008