how to????

get my sexual relationship back with DH. NEVER gave head before but am willing to try(just dont know how). ANY SUGGESTIONS TO THAT OR HOW TO GET OUR SEX LIFE BACK. mind you he is in the army and we have a 3 and 1 year olds. THANK LADIES!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• Lick It Like It's a Lollipop

This one is often used in porn films because it allows him to see exactly what's going on. It's best done on your knees, and depending on your heights he might need to stand on something (you need direct access to his testicles). Start by lifting his penis to expose his testicles, then find the line that runs up between them (it's a tiny ridge that's often a darker color). Find where this starts on the underside of his testicles, and that's where the long lick starts ‑- continuing, very slowly, right to the tip of his penis. Repeat the full-length licks until you've done at least 10, then move into one of the other techniques.
    pebbles86

Answer by pebbles86 at 9:41 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• LOL, I found out long ago that once your mouth is on that shaft he doesn't care what to you. He'll love anything! The moistness from the mouth and the movement of the tongue will drive him nuts. It's like french kissing when it's soft and when it's hard I liken it to licking an ice cream....and it if starts to drip I find a napkin!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:15 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• just DONT use your TEETH! lol
    Alizure

Answer by Alizure at 12:29 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Make sure you get it really wet (spit/lube/whatever) and use your hand with your mouth in an up and down motion and suck. You can change the rhythm up at first but when you really want to get him to come keep the same pace going. You can also ask him what he likes and what he does when he is pleasuring himself. Then follow that. I swear once you give good head, that man will do anything for you! :)
    Anonymous