A touchy question ?

Do you think that since Obama won the election that whites are screwed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• lol seriously?
    Anonymous

• No I think everyone is screwed
    Anonymous

• no, i think he will work hard to help everyone... maybe a little more for some but i think that he will help over all everyone
    Anonymous

• I think its going to be better for all of us
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 9:59 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Are you serious? This sounds like a question from the deep south.. sorry.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:01 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• No. I think that this is a very small baby step in our ever changing society and culture. To think that the "white" community is screwed is a little off color. No pun intended. Does it mean that there will be changes as far as the collective consciousness of our society in how we have come to know that those who are minorities can be successful in this country and the magnitude of acheivement that now is absolutely accessable? YES!! So changes are happening. Good and healthy changes in our collective well being. For all of the racists comments comming out of the wood work...well they were always there. Now we can just start to get off that plateau we all seemed so comfortable with and keep the civil liberties and freedoms coming.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 10:01 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• So pupmom what your saying is that everyone that lives in the "deep south" must be ignorant and racist. That is a very offensive remark to make. So because you happen to live in a different part of the country you must be better than me. Let me tell you something, its 2009 grow up
    Anonymous

• Yes whites and everyone else is screwed. America messed up century's of history when they voted him for president. (:
    Morgan.

Answer by Morgan. at 10:05 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I can tell you, anon that I live in the deep south and yes, most everyone is racist and a great deal are ignorant. And this question is mild compared to some of the things I have heard people in my area of the country say the last couple of years and especially since Obama was elected. Come to Alabama and strike up a conversation with another white person but don't tell them you voted for Obama. Just ask them what they think...they will assume since you are white you are like them and they will be very candid and when they are done, you will be shocked that people in this day and age still think and talk like that...shocked.
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 10:15 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• As of a few minutes ago watching Geraldo, all of his followers are now screwed. "Obama announces his campaign promises will take much longer than originally anticipated." Hmm...I wonder how long? 4 F**cking years maybe? Long enough to keep whites and blacks hanging just enough to listen to those promises AGAIN in 2012 for his next election. Which is why his website is STILL asking for money. To friggin obvious Nobama. I think Hillary and Bill did that exact same thing with her health care plan. They used that TWICE as a campaign platform and guess, what-We Still Don't Have It. LMAO.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 10:16 PM on Jan. 10, 2009