Tired and icky

I woke up at about 8 this morning and ever since, I've felt just downright tired. I went to the store at about 10 and felt graugy, then I took at nap at about 2, still felt graugy. At about 7 I had a headache and now I feel like I need toothpicks to keep my eyes open at about 9. What is with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Health

• Sounds like the flu, or it's just the weather....
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 9:59 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• You could be getting a cold or maybe sleep apnea?

Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 10:25 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• My husband is alwasy saying that he thinks he will outlive me, well if he does its cause sleep apnea will kill me off. I hope that doesnt happen I dont want my kids to be without a mom and dad,and I want to raise grandkids. hubby is 54 I'm 35 so I dont htink that will ever happen..
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 10:46 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Getting sick would be my best guess:( If your chest starts to hurt (like a crushing feeling) you're in for a long miserable cold which I believe to be an upper repiratory infection but I never had it checked out..... A lot of people are getting it. It sucks!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:42 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I get this way sometimes and don't feel sick and realize I haven't had much to drink....it gets worse as the day goes on too. You could be dehydrated.
    Mimi2mommy

Answer by Mimi2mommy at 1:03 AM on Jan. 11, 2009