Whats up with the Boobie Pushers ?

I mean really every question about formula i read a smart a$$ remark"its cheaper" "its better for the baby" "your selfish" But Some go tooooooooo far with it. I dont understand why people would go so low to make someone feel bad about not breastfeeding a baby. I have tried and i never ever would AGAIN..I hated it and my daughter did better with a bottle..Why cant they let it be and realize people can choose now...ugggh

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 10:08 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• I never breastfed but I heard its painful and I don't want my baby sucking on my nipple lol. So I am all for the formula lol.
    Morgan.

Answer by Morgan. at 10:09 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Because it's true. Why else?
    Anonymous

• i am all for breasting feeding, it IS cheaper, it IS healthier for baby, and most importantly it IS mom's choice, and what works best for her and her baby

breast is best, love is even better!
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 10:12 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I agree with bipolarmommy.
    Anonymous

• Did CM erase AnonymOus and now Anon 10:11 is back as the person formly known as the Boobie pusher? Me thinks I smell a boobie rat.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 10:15 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Breast is best...that is a fact. I HATED nursing. I didn't think it was cheaper with the pads and ointments and storage bags and pumps, but I paid it all and pumped away so my daughter could have my breast milk because it was the best thing for her body and I could do it whether I liked it or not. I think its selfish not to give it your best effort.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:19 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I am all for choice. If you want to breastfeed go right ahead. If you want to bottle feed go right ahead.................. Their is only one thing I don't like about breast feeding moms. That is when they are in public and whip the tit out. Don't tell me "well don't look then" It's kind of hard not to when your exposing your self to the world

Answer by louise2 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I think kabbot01 you are the first person I have ever heard say you hated breastfeeding. I'm not saying this in a negative way. I'm actually relieved someone admitted it. With the exception of friends who have had difficulties with breastfeeding or friends that just didn't - I have never heard someone say it was damn difficult. Thank you. Now there is a woman.  I would breastfeed in a heartbeat given another opportunity - but I suspected there would be more to it than just suck and go.

frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 10:25 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• There is nothing wrong with mom's who want to formula feed. It doesn't mean we are selfish or bad mom's who don't love our children.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 10:27 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• No, i'm still here. That wasn't me.
    Anonym0us

Answer by Anonym0us at 10:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2009