How to shrink pores

For whatever reason I have large pores and I am wondering what can be done to shrink them. ANy advice is apperciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• you cannot shrink them. keep your face clean. when they get dirt and bacteria in them, it makes them appear larger. i don't care what people tell you on this board or at the dept. store make-up counters....you cannot permanently shrink them.
    Anonymous

• Suggest:::TimeWise├é┬« Microdermabrasion Set by Mary Kay...Check it out. www.marykay.com/smcgarity1
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 11:46 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I have had blackheads, whiteheads and large pores for years. The only thing that has made my pores smaller is Arbonnes RElease Deep Pore Cleansing Masque and the NutriMinC RE9 anti-aging line. They have no mineral oil in their products to block the pores. The first time I used the deep pore cleansing masque a lot of my pores halved in size. My pores are no longer getting any bigger and I think that the number of visible pores are reducing by the week.

For more information visit http://try.myarbonne.com

AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 12:04 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Ice water in the morning and at night before putting on moisturizer. It hurts and is cold of course, but it works!

xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 3:49 AM on Jan. 12, 2009