Where did you get married? Church, beach, outside somewhere?

I was just wanting to know how many people had or didn't have a traditional church wedding.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• In the court house in front of a Judge.

Answer by louise2 at 10:14 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Traditional church wedding. I wish I'd had it in someone's backyard instead.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:15 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• My husband and I got married at the park where we met =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 10:15 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Ditto Louise2. We had our reception in my older sister's back yard. It was small but nice.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 10:15 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I was married in the same Catholic Church that I was baptized in by the same Priest that baptized me.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:15 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• In a little church that my mom picked out.
    It was convenient at the time so we just went with it.
    Anonymous

• At my mother in laws home.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 10:34 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• traditional church wedding...Wouldn't change a thing.
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 11:06 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Courthouse but I wish I would have waited to have a wedding ceremony. I totally regret it....it made it feel like nothing to me. Some people say they wish they had just done what I did though:)
    Mimi2mommy

Answer by Mimi2mommy at 12:59 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Hubby and I got married by a marriage commissioner in his home with some of our closest friends and his family there. We were very poor so couldn't even afford nice clothes - we were married in jeans and the nicest tops we owned. We didn't even have a reception, after party, or honeymoon of any sort.
    We've been married for 16 years and plan on renewing our vows in a church on our 20th anniversary. Our anniversary date is December 5th so we are going to decorate it red, green, and white with lit candles. I want lots of evergreen and holly with red berries. It is going to be very small and simple, yet tasteful and "heavenly." I desperately want to be married in a church before I die.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:15 AM on Jan. 11, 2009