I don't know if my due date if right...

I have had irregular cycles, so knowing my last period stuff doesn't work for me. However, I know I had a period sometime in November. I also know that my husband and I only had sex one time without a condom (sorry if TMI) and that was around December 1st. What would that make my due date be?

lsm

Asked by lsm at 10:10 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's the sex that will do it LOL, but just remember that even with a condom it's not 100% effective. You never know. Usually you just trust what your Dr tells you, but sometimes later on down the road they will change the due date, depending on the size of the baby. I hope this helps! Good Luck!

KrystleShaw2007

Answer by KrystleShaw2007 at 10:15 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Around Aug
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• if that is the case. But when you get an ultrasound that will clear things up! :)
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 10:24 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I ovulated for 100% positive on Dec 2 and my due date is August 25. Figure sperm has a 6 day time window max for meeting up with ovulation, so some time that week should be what you're aiming at. Its only an estimate anyway though, so pick a day that week, baby will come when its ready :) Congrats!!
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 10:30 PM on Jan. 10, 2009