• In the Spotlight:

well i effed up.

ok i took an ecstacy pill and im pregnant....but i just found out... i didnt know i was prego when i took it. can this hurt the baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh the good ol days of Thizz lol..Well just make it YOUR last! Hope it was fun.. My mom did drugs with me her whole pregnancy..Im ok(i like to think i am lol) But just go to the Dr and tell them that you did do that and they should be able to do ultrasounds and what not to check every so often. Good luck :)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 10:19 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• It could, but there really isn't anything you can do about it now except make sure it never happens again. A ton of people drink and do drugs before they find out they're pregnant, and go on to have a healthy pregnancy and baby...obviously you can't continue this though.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:15 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• It's very possible that it can hurt the baby. The first trimester is the most dangerous and you are at risk for miscarriages in this time. I hope everything turns out good and your baby doesn't die or have a birth defect due to this.
    That's why people don't need to do drugs at all.
    I hope you quit from now on too.
    Anonymous

• i know i am never going to do it AGAIN!! i feel so stupid i hope that this didnt do anything to my baby.
    Anonymous

• I'm not sure. I know someone that also took it before finding out. Research its effects on pregnancy in the web. The woman I know is due thin month, if I find anything out I'll post it . I wish you the best.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 10:16 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• wow make me feel worse y dont u. it was my first time... i have never done it before that.
    mikells_mommi08

Answer by mikells_mommi08 at 10:17 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• thanx and here im comin out.....its me

mikells_mommi08

Answer by mikells_mommi08 at 10:18 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• It all depends. I would let your Dr know. I know they can be judgmental sometimes. Especially when it comes to drugs, alcohol and smoking, but just let them know you took it and they can keep a close eye one you and the baby to make sure everything goes well with your pregnancy. Good Luck!

KrystleShaw2007

Answer by KrystleShaw2007 at 10:18 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I wasn't trying to make you feel worse. Just saying I hope everything turns out fine as in the babies health and life.
    Anonymous

• OOH and i drank like no other when i was prego and i didnt know i was til i was 4 months :( I even smoked pot.. I was so stupid.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 10:21 PM on Jan. 10, 2009