is it possible to not want to have sex?

ive been having sex since last year,i just had a baby 6 weeks ago my problem is since im not a virgin i ve never had an orgasme,its like i get bored when im having sex and sometimes it hurt bc im too petite,does is exist people who dont like sex?what can i do to enjoy sex?please help ....it ruine our relationship my husband and i does that mean that im lesbian?well i can get off just playing with myself,this is what generally i do,i just stay sometimes fantasise,or watch a porn and get off but when my husband is here i just can t get into it
please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• try watching porn when he is ther too. or show him what you are doing to make you get off.. i think you just need to get off with him so you can enjoy it.. and plus you just had a baby... so you hormones are wacky
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 10:21 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• it means hubby isn't doing his job. momjoy1027 has a lot of good ideas to help.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:04 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• It reads to me like you aren't in tune with your body enough to allow your husband to learn what he needs to do to help. I had this problem when I was younger. It took me years to figure it out. I used to always think the only way I could have an orgasm was through clitoral stimulation but over time I learned how to have other forms of orgasms... learned there are a few different kind for women - we are so lucky but only if we figure it out. On the other hand... after having a baby you are going to have pain now and then. I am 4mos post baby and I still get uncomfortable sometimes depending on position etc. Don't forget your hormones are out of whack right now so your libido is going to be off.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 11:52 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• one more thing, if there is pain on insertion (you know, hubby sticking it in), your doc can give you lidocaine gel or cream to help with that. You put it onabout 5-10 minutes before you do it. It can help in that area alot while still allowing you to have an orgasm.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 12:37 AM on Jan. 11, 2009