I know EVERYTHING!!! help...

I know everything about my husband’s co-workers that is… Here’s the dish, most of them are males, I know everything about what they say about their wives, the men who are cheating, and EVEN about the ones going to whore house and paying for sex!!! I’m disgusted and quite frankly could’ve lived a better life not knowing any of it, but, my husband needs someone to talk to about it and I feel bad telling him to keep it to himself, because it really bothers him too! So, I am expected to keep my mouth shut, but I’m aquatinted with all of the women that these men are married or engaged to and it is really hard for me to not think about what their men are doing to them and they are clueless! So what do I do, I’m so confused, it’s not really my business, but these are things that are putting these women and their health at risk! Help…

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• P.s. I really needs advice please! I can't talk to anyone up-front because it could ruin lives, and I don't want to be responsible for that!
    Anonymous

• Eeww... Crappy situation for sure. I would feel just as conflicted. I'm sorry I'm not more helpful! Those poor women.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:22 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• My husband talks about the men he works with like that as well. Personally, If your husband is not the one going to the whores house, cheating on you, etc. It's none of there buisness. If you are personally related to these women, I feel, that you need to tell them. Otherwise, it's up to them to deal with their own drama.
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 10:24 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i dont think you should say anything.. because whatever happens in the dark will one day come to light and u never know... these women might already know or suspect their men of cheating.. but of course they're not gonna tell everyyone its embarrasing i bet atleast one already knows or suspects it... dont say anything.. when its time for it to come out it will. i know its hard for you
    Anonymous

• I read somewhere that, unless you are close friends with the person it is really not your place to tell these women. My advice, tell your husband that he needs to tell them to stop talking about it in front of him. And think about how you would react if an aquantience told you that type of thing. Would you believe them? Thank them? No I'm guessing that if you said something the reaction from the women toward you and your husband would not be pretty.
    Star76

Answer by Star76 at 10:25 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• It wouldn't be you who is ruining their lives, it would be the husband's that are ruining their lives.
    Anonymous

• I would not say anything. l told a friend of mine that her BF was cheating and 20 yrs later, we are still enemies. Talk about save sex and so on, but don't say anything else. Your husband should not tell you all that. Tell him nicely that you can't bear to listen to hime anymore and mean it.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I'm not related to them, but we have play dates and get together that are work sponsored;  every time I see them I just can't take the things their men do off my mind! My husband doesn't hang out with the men doing all of this, but he sees them at work and has to hear about it, he says they act almost proud to be getting away with it! It's horrible!

Anonymous

• you could write (type) a letter and send it to these women
    don't put a return address on anything, and use your computer to type the letters and address the envelopes so there no give-away handwriting
    some women will ignore anonymoums letter, and some women will check it out, but it will no longer be your burden, it will be theirs
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 10:29 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• If you tell the wives/fiances to them you will be the person that wrecked their seemingly perfect relationships and for all you know some may already know and choose to accept it. Tell your husband that you would appreciate it if he kept those things to himself as it makes you uncomfortable in their presence and count your blessings that your DH hasn't joined their rankings.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 10:30 PM on Jan. 10, 2009