Need some input please...

I'm 6.5 mons pregnant, and when I had sex with my husb last night I was on top but I didn't feel exhausted ever or sweaty I didn't even feel my heart beating hard (husb said it was though) anyway I went to the bathroom afterwards and started feeling really really dizzy he had to help me back to the bed I almost fell over...I felt A-OK after like 2 minutes I'm wondering if I was dehydrated or over did myself..cause I have no cramps and baby is kicking like normal today?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have sex again... See if it happens again. Keep water and crackers next to your bed. If you start seeing "stars" that means your blood pressure has changed but it will be ok, If this happens often talk to your OB about it at your next check up.
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• That happened to me out of the blue the other day. I was at my sons school picking him up, and all of a sudden felt really dizzy and like I could've passed out. It was strange. I'm not sure what it was. It went a way as fast as it came on. I mentioned it to my dr. and he didn't say anything about it. I have read that feeling this way is common during pregnancy tho. Double check w/ your dr at your next appt. on what it could be. Good luck!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 10:27 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• If you're still worried in the morning give your OB a call and ask a nurse. It could just be you blood flow. It's normal the further along you get to get dizzy if you stand up too fast or something like that, it's due to hormones and blood flow changes. This article explains it better http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancyhealth/dizziness.html

DebateandRelate

Answer by DebateandRelate at 10:27 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Thanks a lot ladies I appreciate it!
    Anonymous