• In the Spotlight:

Has anyone hit on you since you have been married? How does it make you feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I get hit on all the time.. LOL NOT!!!!! So I have not idea what your talking about.
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 10:31 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Yes, But I say, wear were they when I was single. Doesn't help me now that I'm married.

Answer by louise2 at 10:38 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Yes. It makes me feel very uncomfortable...
    Anonymous

• Yea, it's flattering, but it's the weird ones who gawk, or won't stop after I say I'm married that creep me out! In fact the day we went to get a C-mas tree(I live in Guam, it's hot year round) I was wearing a bikini b/c we had just got done at the beach(family tradition to go to beach and then pick up tree), and I forgot my shirt... Well I had a group of guys 18-to early 20's stop and "ask" me for directions, but then my hubby popped up out of the Jeep and they took off LOL and then, same day 10mins later some random old guy hit on me IN FRONT of my hubby, we laughed about it and still do! Hubby jokes that I need to stop trying to hit on guys around him, even though it's not me, it's the guys!!!

Anonymous

• Horrible.Going through it now. Really just think You are beautiful and demand respect. Most beautiful women fall for these casanova type guys. Don't. They are just using you for sex.Case closed. Ignore the guy like I do.The funny thing is he wants me even more.........................
    Anonymous

• A number of times, and it's flattering.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:52 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Lol...yes and I like it. I will tell my SO when it happens because, well, he knows I'm not going anywhere. I'll say "Must be because I'm so hot" and then he laughs...jerk...lol. They usually botch it really bad though. One time a teenager (probably about 16) came to the door with a fundraiser and the little shit had the fortitude to openly hit on me "You're beautiful for being in your 30s" lol...I'm 25...probably not the best idea to add 10 years onto a lady's age...lol. So we usually both get a good laugh over the situation or what was said.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:58 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I guy I worked with flirted w/ me a lot a few years ago before I told him I was married (I had assumed he knew). Then we ended up as good friends after that. I was flattered though. After 4 kids and some rocky times in our marriage it was nice to know someone thought I was worth flirting with. I know that sounds bad, but it did boost my self esteem and it actually helped my marriage!
    Anonymous

• yes and I am with the one who said where were they when I was single or after I was disvorced and on my own for 10 years!
    Anonymous

• Not to toot my own horn, but I get hit on a lot and in very random places. The last time I was leaving Walmart and some man stopped in the parking lot and asked me out to dinner. I told him that I really wasn't that good of a catch considering that I have a husband, two small children and I'm pregnant. He seemed like a gentleman, but I did have one experience that was completely insulting and it takes a lot to insult me. I was in a bar with a girlfriend and a guy came up and asked if I would be willing to shit on his chest. Yes, you read that correctly. To make a long story short he was lucky he was kicked out of the bar or he would have gone to the hospital. My husband was about to beat his ass!
    Katie6382

Answer by Katie6382 at 11:38 PM on Jan. 10, 2009