Does he love me?

He says he does, and he says hes sure.
I don't believe he does anymore because he doesnt act like it.
He doesnt care if I say im in pain.
He goes to work when he doesnt have to, and he will get payed the same either way.. and when he gets home, he just sits and plays video games.
He hates the though of spending any time with me except for when we go to bed.
He doesn't open up to me and express how he feels.
When you love someone you care if theyre in pain, and want to be around them, and dont dread there presence.

Correct me if i'm wrong.
I even went as far as giving him the do you love her quizzes online. About 7 to be exact.
He failed all of them.
bad.

He still is convinced, but I am not.
This hurts me tremendously.
I am 9 months preggo with his baby girl, and stuck as to where to go if we broke up.

I am unhappy and want leave.
Why now?

BayB

Asked by BayB at 10:32 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• huh? 1 if your unhappy leave. Why stay in a relationship if your not happy!!!!
    2 if you know he is unhappy leave and go your seperate ways....
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 10:33 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• and live on the streets with a newborn?
    BayB

Answer by BayB at 10:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• you said.... Correct me if i'm wrong. I even went as far as giving him the do you love her quizzes online. About 7 to be exact. He failed all of them. bad

How old are you? You're basing feelings torward a man on quizzes you found online? Are you 14?
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 10:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• No one said live on the streets.
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 10:36 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I'll PM YOU
    DancerMomof2

• No I'm not 14. And I'm not basing it around that.
    I was just curious.
    I'm basing it on the fact that he never calls me.
    Tells me im beautiful.
    Holds me.
    Wants to hang out with me.
    Talk to me.
    Appreciates me.
    and tells me to get over the fact that my feet are swollen and get back to doing dishes.
    BayB

Answer by BayB at 10:38 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Sorry, I was just being a smart ass..... Your preggo... hormonal and me calling you 14 was wrong... I sent you a message. BTW tell him to do the dishes and kiss your ass. Sit down put your fat feet up and relax until the baby comes
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 10:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i give up.
    i thought maybe someone would be in my position..
    sorry to waste your time.
    BayB

Answer by BayB at 10:42 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Hun..you are not wasting your time..What I think may be happening is what sometimes happens in relationships. Maybe he is just getting scared right now. The baby is about to come and he is scared of becoming a dad. It happened with my husband. The only difference is he handled it a little differently..What you need to do is really sit down with him and TALK. Just tell him that you have been feeling a little worried lately about your relationship and you want to get things straightened out before the baby comes. Just try and sit down with him and have a serious conversation. If there is one thing that I have learned from being with my husband for almost 9 years is that if something is bothering one of us we need to let the other one know before it turns into hurt feelings. If you need anyone to talk to you can PM me and I will talk to you!!!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 11:01 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Don't forget to look for some more quizzes about how to improve your relationship :)
    I agree with the lady above about stop taking quizzes. Talk to him. If your not able to talk to him why did you agree to having a baby in the first place? Should work on your relationship BEFORE having sex with him.....
    Anonymous