whats your opinion, and what would you do??

He says he does love me, and he says hes sure.

I don't believe he does anymore because he doesnt act like it.

He doesnt care if I say im in pain.

He goes to work when he doesnt have to, and he will get payed the same either way.. and when he gets home, he just sits and plays video games.

He hates the though of spending any time with me except for when we go to bed.

He doesn't open up to me and express how he feels.

When you love someone you care if theyre in pain, and want to be around them, and dont dread there presence.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

I even went as far as giving him the do you love her quizzes online. About 7 to be exact.

He failed all of them.

bad.

He still is convinced, but I am not.

This hurts me tremendously.

I am 9 months preggo with his baby girl, and stuck as

BayB

Asked by BayB at 10:32 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Im sorry hes beaing an butt thats a man for ya..it might be diffant after the baby is born he might just be getting scared b/c shell be here soon..just hang in there girl everything will work out for the best..XOXO
    sheena20

Answer by sheena20 at 10:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• he might just being detached as the pregnancy becomes more real in his mind. Wait for your baby girl to be born. He will probably melt instantly and want nothing more to care for his girls. He just might be scared he is not ready for all this, not sure if he will be a goof dad, etc. He just might be stressed or depressed and his way to deal just might be detachment. I would try to wait it out a little longer and see how it goes. And my husband could care less if I am in pain or sick usually.... but wants me to baby him when he has a headache.... men just suck sometimes :(
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 10:38 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• He may just be taking you for granted right now because he is secure--your preg and he knows you aren't going anywhere. He knows you r dependent on him, and he's got a big responsibility coming soon, so he could be a little depressed and scared. Once the baby is here and he sees that he can be a good dad, he will get more comfy and may change totally. Also, once you've had the baby, you'll lose your baby weight and you'll start getting your groove back-then he'll be a little more insecure-he could lose u then-ya know? Hang in there and look at it like-he's going thru something and u r doing your part so that the baby has a chance at a normal family-if he bails, it won't have been your fault. I know your pain- I've been there.
    hw1977

Answer by hw1977 at 11:28 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I'm sorry you are being made to feel this way. Have you told him how you feel? Some guys have a hard time dealing with their woman during pregnangy. Some guys can't stand to see them in pain or getting bigger for that matter. Not a lot of men but some have been known to.
    Talk it out with him.
    Good luck!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 11:54 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• sounds like too me that he is beyond scared shittless of the baby and maybe he is not too sure what he is too do and all try getting him some parenting books made for dads and let him know that he is needed when the baby comes and all guys have more hard times with things and showing us that they are
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 11:26 AM on Jan. 11, 2009