soo

tell me y i am getting looked down on cuz im pregnant and my son is almost 4 months. by the time the new addition comes along my son will be walking..

mikells_mommi08

Asked by mikells_mommi08 at 10:34 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ppl... will be ppl.. Congrats on ur new addition.. it may be hard at first but you and the children will adjust to the new baby! Don't worry about what everyone else thinks..
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 10:37 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• My two boys are a year and a half a part. To be quite honest, it really doesn't matter. It's your decision. A lot of people have babies and get pregnant right away afterwards. If someone is giving you a hard time just ignore it. It's not anyone's business but your own. Congrats on your pregnancy by the way!

KrystleShaw2007

Answer by KrystleShaw2007 at 10:38 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• thanx
    mikells_mommi08

Answer by mikells_mommi08 at 10:39 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I think having the close is the best idea. I wanted mine close but DH said no lol. I heard there is less jealousy if the kids are close.
    As your you getting looked down apon...people are A*S holes! Dont listen! Im sorry, but it will never stop. Congrats on the baby!!! Praying for number two myself!!!!!!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 10:39 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• It'll happen. Mine are 13 months apart and I just laugh if they say something ignorant unless I'm in a bad mood. My boys are now 19 months, and almost 3 and I'm due with our third in March. It's ok...you'll live. ;)
    mom23boys679

Answer by mom23boys679 at 10:55 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i have a 2 1/2 yr old and a 3 1/2 yr old..their birthdays are 10 days apart and im 6 months pregnant with their sister! i know how you feel, and i just stare back at people waiting for them to say something to me..i dont know how old you are but im pretty young to be having 3 kids..ill be 24 when this ones born. people see how young i am and some snicker and some just fall in love w how cute my girls are. you know how good a mom you are and thats all that matters. screw all the other people out there that look down on you.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:10 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• My 2 oldest are 16 months apart, it was planned and it was actually easier when they we're both babies. Now that they are 3 and 4 I feel that we've not just given them a play mate but an ally! lol They can cause so much trouble together. I'd have it no other way. I'd almost like to have another so that my 3rd has a sibling that close. She's 8 months and I have depression so it's not going to happen.
    Congrat's on your growing family, enjoy every minute!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 11:58 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I have two girls with the third due soon. My first two are 22 months apart, and my third will be about 11 months younger than my second. So until March I will have three under 3, and I am only 25. I rather have my kids young and be young mama to keep up with them, but to each their own. It can be tough at points, but I don't think it matters how close or how far your kids are, you are going to run into tough times.
    MommyPeck3

Answer by MommyPeck3 at 12:21 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• people are just plain rude when it comes to ppl having kids so close together
    i was looked down on for being pregnant before i got married but we were getting married 2 weeks after we found out.

IT YOUR CHOICE NOT THEIRS SO FORGET WHAT THEY THINK YOU LOVE YOUR FAMILY THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS

Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 6:40 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• People are rude. Physically it's too early for you to be pregnant again and some people think it's doing your son an injustice because you wont be able to enjoy him and he wont get a lot of mom time before the next baby is born. But should people judge you, no, it's just rude.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 11:51 AM on Jan. 11, 2009