How do you keep your self happy?

LBZinski

Asked by LBZinski at 10:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Laughing often. Thankfully I was raised in a house full of humor where we dealt with the bad times with humor too...so I think its really part of my nature to find the humor in life. Talking and joking with my friends all day over text is fun too. I also have to get out of the house every day or I'll go stir crazy. I take the time to have small indulgences in life...your last post about what people do for fun had a response about nachos which kicked my craving into high gear, so now, since my daughter is still awake, we're on our way to taco bell where I will keep her up way past her bedtime and feed her full of junk. She's thrilled, btw.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:06 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• If something bad happens; I usually obsess. So I have to immediately do something I enjoy so that I don't obsess because if I don't the smalles thing will ruin my entire day. If I have a bad phone call with someone. I immediately turn on some loud and fun music.
    If it's been a bad day at work I have to MAKE myself do something fun with the kids. AND though it may sound stupid. No matter what's going on if some random person asks me how my day is I just say AWESOME and smile even if it's not true. They don't really care and somehow enough of this makes me feel a little better. :)
    Mimi2mommy

Answer by Mimi2mommy at 12:25 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Lots and lots of pills....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Jan. 11, 2009