What do you do for fun?

LBZinski

Asked by LBZinski at 10:36 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• To be honest...I love to go out to eat with my girlfriends and our kids. I hate saying "oh I eat for fun" but its true...when we all go out and shop and eat its a lot of fun.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:41 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• eating and shopping and sometimes getting dressed all pretty and going out and drinking..
    Anonymous

• Depending on the mood it could be late night movies & nachos:) me and my hubby did that a lot while I was pregnant.
    Or go out with girlfriends for a dinner, we usually go to a restoraunt/launge that has a dance floor so we can dance those calories away:) I havent done that for so long!
    or just go shopping! Well I can't do any of that for now my baby is only 2 weeks old, the best thing for me now is to get some sleep!
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 10:52 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Dammit Albi! Don't bring up nachos at 11pm to a prego! lol...I want some so bad now!! lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:00 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Oh I feel ya! I think that's the only reason I went to movies:)
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 11:12 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I would love to go horseback riding. I haven't been on a horse in over 2 years.. damn that's too long.... other than that its listening to music playing with my daughter and sleeping
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:13 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I watch funny movies and tv programs, and I read books that I enjoy, and my husband and I go on short trips to places we enjoy and stroll around holding hands.

Answer by Bmat at 11:16 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Depends on the season. Horseback riding (sorry kristal2146) Sailing, scuba dive, snow skiing, swim, garden, send the kids off with DH and do nothing, go see my best friend of 35 yrs and do silly things.
    nookers

Answer by nookers at 11:21 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I haven't had any fun in a long time. :(
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:04 AM on Jan. 11, 2009