What the heck do I get my hubby?!?

His birthday was mid November and our anniversary was at the end of anniversary so basically everything he wanted, he's gotten. He doesn't like cologne (even though I love it), doesn't really watch dvds, no watches ec.. the only thing that he would really love is one of those 'experience' presents like having an hour to drive some really amazing super car, but all of those are outside London and is just not worth the time and money.

He doesn't need anything (except socks, and even those he has to pick out himself). I'm totally stumped. Anyone have any ideas?!?

Thanks

elliesmum06

Asked by elliesmum06 at 7:47 AM on Dec. 14, 2011 in Holidays

• How about a gift card to one of his favorite stores? Concert tickets to a band he loves?>

Answer by gemgem at 7:53 AM on Dec. 14, 2011

• We went to out for dinner and then went to listen to his favourite author (which he loved). I've asked if he wanted to go to a concert and he said no. He hates shopping so the gift card really wouldn't work. I've asked if he would like an app card for his tablet, but he said android doesn't have a gift card system.
    Thank you for your ideas. :0)
    elliesmum06

Comment by elliesmum06 (original poster) at 8:02 AM on Dec. 14, 2011

• If he likes car racing, there are a few websites that have real bargains for it, look up Livingsocial.com or Groupon.com, they might offer good deals in your area..

Answer by older at 8:02 AM on Dec. 14, 2011

• Get him a pair of slippers then and tell him hes too hard to buy for LOL

Answer by gemgem at 9:20 AM on Dec. 14, 2011

• lol, think I'm going to get him a super dorky star wars robe, and the little yoda robe for my daughter. They can be dorks together :0)
    elliesmum06

Comment by elliesmum06 (original poster) at 9:30 AM on Dec. 14, 2011

• How about reservations for a weekend somewhere wrapped in a mini travel bag? Booze, Chocolate, tools? Also gift certificates for the car wash or specialty car wax, a beer of the month or some other of the month club, magazine subscription for something that he is into, gift certificates to the closest diner or drive through to his work, or last year or last year I got a honking big thing that was about the price point I thought he would like with a message.

You deserve something special and big under the tree,
    But finding the right gift drove me to lunacy,
    A gift card just seemed cold and not very sweet,
    So if you don't like this here is the return receipt.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 2:32 PM on Dec. 14, 2011