• In the Spotlight:

give me ur input

i just asked this but i need to add more detail to it.. my friend has a boyfriend.. he wears color contacts and a tongue ring.. he drives a kinda feminine car.. i think its a kea...he has a bunch of womens c.d's like destiny's child and cherish and mya.. but he also listens to rap too though.. when i was pregnant he used to try to rub my belly and make the baby kick.. akward!!!! some of my other friends think hes a little gay i do too... what do u think alothough he has a girl friend.. hes only 21. maybe hes to scared to let it out.. is he a little flingy??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He might be a metrosexual
    Anonymous

• He might be. But their are straight guys out their that are just a little feminin. That's all. Then he might be a women traped in a guys body. Yu never know

Answer by louise2 at 10:46 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• yeah it's his life. If she thinks he's gay then why is she with him? The way people dress or live doesn't make them gay.
    mothermayiam

Answer by mothermayiam at 10:46 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• If your gaydar is going off, HE IS GAY, GAY, GAY!
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 10:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• LOL THIS IS SO FUNNY

Anonymous

• Yeah.
    runawaybunny

Answer by runawaybunny at 10:53 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Lol...sounds a little gay to me...but who knows...metro? Bi? Straight with gay tendencies? lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:59 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• yeah.. my thought was he might be metrosexual, like the PP said. Who knows really.. it doesjnt' matter as long as he's a decent person!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:12 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Some guys who are gay or bi are to scared to admit it and would rather just live hidden. My moms cousin is married to a gay guy. He's a hair dresser, and he wears designer shoes, and all of his friends are gay, and they all say he's gay as well but he refuses to admit to it. And the relationship between his wife and his is more like a brother sister friendship. But it's his life so if he wants to spend it like that, it's his issue. Whatever makes him happy.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 11:20 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• he could just be a really nice well rounded guy
    Anonymous