What breast pump do you love?

I am expecting and need some advice. Which breast pumps worked out for you?

bluelady27

Asked by bluelady27 at 10:58 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I liked the one from the hospital you can rent them.. they are super strong and they dont lose sucktion with time like the store bought ones do...
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 11:01 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I liked the hospital one as well!
    Anonymous

• Medela double breast electric pump
    InfectiousSmile

Answer by InfectiousSmile at 11:02 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• medela double breast electric pump as well. And that's actually the same one that our hospital rents out, but the hospital has an older bulkier version because when i was seeing the lactation consultant she wanted me to bring in my pump to see if it was good enough, and she said i was better sticking with mine. Same exact thing, less to lug around.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 11:12 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I got mine (medela doulbe breast electric) from WIC - they offer them to women who are exclusively BFing.
    InfectiousSmile

Answer by InfectiousSmile at 11:20 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Medela Pump-in-Style (it's a double electric, probably the same one the other women mentioned). I absolutely adore it, it is worth every penny and then some!
    bethany169

Answer by bethany169 at 11:34 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Your profile says SAHM....for occasional pumping, you cannot beat the Avent Isis. The Medela PIS is great, but it's a bit pricey and if you're home it's better to have baby at the breast as much as possible.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:43 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• love the lansinoh!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:46 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I liked the Medela.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 11:50 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I've been using a Medela with the lactation nurse for the past week, but have been using a Playtex Embrace double electric at home and so far I like the Playtex just as much as the Medela.

The nurse gave me larger Medela cups, and I adapted them to my pump at home because Playtex doesn't make cups with a larger flange, that has been the only downside.
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 11:45 AM on Jan. 11, 2009