its TMI. but here ya go.

me and my SO were having esx last night from behind (not in the rear of course) and it was getting pretty intense and a little bit rough, and his part kept coming out and he would just put it back in. well it got even more intense and the last time it came out and he went to put it back in really fast he acidentally put it in the wrong "hole" i guess and it went DEEP. i started crying my head off it hurt SOOOO BAD.(it wasnt really that lubricated at all! :( we stopped . but every time i go to the bathroom there is some blood in there obviously it tore a little bit (understandable) but when i have a BM can that get into my blood wherever it tore?? :( im kind of worried.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Health

• You might of torn some skin..... If your STOOL is bloody go to the dr.
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 11:11 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• its not my actual STOOL, its just the sorry; i dont want to be gross; but the like rim part and my actual... hole (im sorry that was probably graphic)

not my stool though. should i worry still ??
    Anonymous

• Id go to the doctor.. if its torn bad they can always stich it up..
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 11:15 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• You will be fine. He did tear you and you might have some damage. Also you may have some blood on top of your stool..don't worry about this. It's just from your sore bleeding on it. If your stool has dark ripples in it or is dark then you have blood in your stool and you need to get checked out, but him doing that won't cause that. You might get hemmoroids though from the stress of the injury. Also this happened tp a friend of mine and she now has a flap hanging out. So be careful!! LOL.
    nazratred

Answer by nazratred at 11:15 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Men have weird ideas that women enjoy this. Sorry but its just nasty and sick.. I wouldnt worry you'll be okay just dont do it again.my husband tries with me and I get pissed off and tell him its an exit only!
    Anonymous

• he didnt mean to do it, he felt REALLY REALLY bad. lol and its not torn that much where ill need stitches. i just thought about it too much i guess lol. thanks ladies.
    Anonymous

• You'll feel better soon,I get so nervous doggy style,I'm sooo tense anytime it happens. Been their with ya hon.
    Anonymous

• men do have weird ideas about anal..I hate it, but get bugged so much that I decided fine..You pay $100, you can have it. I know.... total prostitution..LMAO. But hey he gets it about 3 times a year and I get $300 extra spending money. LOL.
    nazratred

Answer by nazratred at 11:23 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• You are fine. I had bleeding from that area pretty bad from severe constipation after having my baby (my body didn't like the drugs they gave me for the c-section) and the doctor told me there was nothing to worry about. It just sucks cuz it hurts.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 11:44 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• you may heal fine but you may develop a fissure you should get it checked by a dr if your worried
    massagegiftmom

Answer by massagegiftmom at 1:12 PM on Jan. 11, 2009