what is your job

just tell me what your job is.. what do u do at work.... just for fun and do u like it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Chronic complainer, nagger and sucker of souls.
    Anonymous

• hmmmm..marriage counselor, psychiatrist, financial advisor, bartender, gossip columist,child advocate,fashion consultant, story-teller, bartender(oops..already said that!),preacher/teacher,cheerleader,travel consultant,chemist,philosopher,movie/tv critic,puzzle solver,traffic controller, parking attendent(on busy days), secretary, housekeeper,comedien...oh, and sometimes i cut/color hair. i get paid for that last part.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:18 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• No job :-( My last job was horrible.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:20 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I have been a medical transcriptionist until now. I love the work..love it love it but want to be home with my children more than I want any job. Working as an MT at home leaves no time for the kids so I have a work at home business and I design and make custom cakes on the side. I will be a full time mom at the end of this month and I can't wait. I LOVE my work at home business and I LOVE decorating and desining cakes! What are you into?
    Mimi2mommy

Answer by Mimi2mommy at 11:25 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• 27 years as an RN ~ last 3 years a foster mom ~now a full time mom of 4 wonderful adopted children.
    nookers

Answer by nookers at 11:26 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Have been a LPN for 26 years and love it!!
    musicplayersmom

Answer by musicplayersmom at 11:29 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• im a cashier at a drug store!! so exciting, i know!! lol do i like it?? hell no..i hate working! i wish i could stay at home with my daughter all day everyday..but being a single mom, i dont have that choice!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:30 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• News Director of a public radio station. I report and host some of our programming...yes, I like it. Where else do you get paid to learn something new every day?

Answer by gdiamante at 11:41 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I have 2.....
    The full time job I work for an air ambulance company as an "administrative assistant" which is a fancy way of saying "coffee bitch." But I have my perks. Catered lunch every day, good benefits, and good pay.
    My part time job is an at home in bound call center for infomercials. Those 1800 nimbers you call to order something is not the actual company you are calling to order from. Its a clueless person that answers the phone lol. It has its perks too. Its from home, I pick my own hours, and only have to work a minimum of dour hours a month so it is flexible. Pay not great, but it is easy work...almost free money lol.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:49 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Wow sorry for the typos lol.
    numbers
    four hours a month
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:50 PM on Jan. 10, 2009