what's the best way to get pregnant, been trying for a while now need help

sunshine_720

Asked by sunshine_720 at 11:16 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I heard that if you do it in a car it can help.. I dunno if it works but they say theres a good chance...
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 11:17 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• dunno about a car..lol But prime ovulation ... don't rush to the bathroom after sex.. lay in bed for awhile and it helps to prop your hips with a pillow while sitting ther.. hope it helps..GL
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 11:19 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Are u covering your bases? Have sex every OTHER day from day 12 thru day 20 of your cycle. Are you taking antihistamines? They will dry up cervical mucus. You might go ahead and get an ovulation predictor kit to make sure that you are indeed ovulating.
    hw1977

Answer by hw1977 at 11:19 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• STOP TRYING! its sounds stupid but for 3 yrs we tried with 1 miscarriage in that time and then we quit trying and gave up and guess what happened I was pg 2 months later I think it was because i was relaxed
    gonnahavababy

Answer by gonnahavababy at 11:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2009