I'm a little scared...

My boyfriend came home and he asked me to put his pecker in my mouth. I've never done this before do you think you can help give me some tips?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Why are people taking this question seriously? It's obviously some stupid kid on here who thinks she (or he?) is being funny! TROLL!!!!!
    Anonymous

• if you're not comfortable doing it, then tell him you don't want to. if you are up for it, ask him how he'd like you to do it!
    Anonymous

• jus act like your eatting a pop sicle jus dont bite... it really isnt as bad as you think it is..
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 11:26 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Try kissing and carressing it first, til you get used to it. He shouldn't expect you to be a pro, right away. And he will still enjoy what you are doing.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:27 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• the first few tims i did it i gagged.. one time i had to run to the bathroom because the feeling of the fluids in my mouth grossed me out.. i started to gag in the middle of it and had to run to throw up...lol but no i can do it... this is so crazy that we are talking about this like its cooking dinner or something.. like its just so normal lol.. u get used to it..
    Anonymous