Squinkies - Do you think they could be displayed nicely?

Okay, here's the deal. I had to get a gift for my dad's girlfriend this year and had no clue what to get her that wasn't "overdoing" it. In my toy travels I found squinkies with characters from her favorite Disney movie and thought they could be displayed nicely somehow. BUT in all honesty I don't know too much about squinkies. Is this a dumb thought?

PS I guess she collects dolls or something too, but my dad says she basically has tons of stuff relating to this movie, and I thought the squinkies would be the one thing odd enough that she might not have.

Tell me if this idea sucks or not. Be honest. I want to know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Dec. 14, 2011 in Holidays

• Oh, PS I'm also sending potpourri for her and cookies for them to share.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:45 PM on Dec. 14, 2011

• hmmm, my 3yo has them so I wouldnt buy them for an adult BUT I could see myfriend buying them for herself so yeah, that might be ok and they do stand up so...maybe a good idea
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 2:25 PM on Dec. 14, 2011

• I have been putting squinkies in my son's nativity box. You could display them on one of those shadow box frames but honoestly I think just giving them to her in a little stocking would be cute. Its kind of fun to open them and see whats inside. The stocking just sort of says this is a small gift but I thought of you. If you want to go nutty you could put them in a bubble gum dispenser.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 2:38 PM on Dec. 14, 2011