• In the Spotlight:

Mite be preggers...

So I had sex with my husband almost a week ago.. I already have a son who is 8 months and Im kinda having the same symptoms.. with my son i had bad belly aches at the start when i was like 2 weeks and bad diarriah... well since we have had sex Ive had a lil belly ache 24/7 not as bad as wit my son and I have diarriah my boobs jus started being sore today and I know yall will probably think Im crazy but the way I had a hunch i was preggers with my first is cuz I could fill fluttering but i was only like 4 or 6 weeks along when I found out.. And latley it feels like I have butterflies.. I havent had morning sickness yet... so what do you think???

MiSs.SmOkEy

Asked by MiSs.SmOkEy at 11:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I think you should wait until you miss your period then take a test...
    Anonymous

• A baby doesn't even move at 4 weeks so there's no way that you can feel movement. You may be having premen. symptoms. Wait til you miss your period, then test
    Anonymous