what do you think of the name Unforgettable ?????

Unforgettable Moments Photography for a photography name?????
i think its too long but i like it?! what you think?

nelly_19

Asked by nelly_19 at 11:42 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I do.. Lol I thought you were talking about a baby name...
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 11:45 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Oh god you scared me! I thought you meant a baby name, too! I was thinking "NOOOOOOOO!" Haha! But for a photography studio it would be cool. :)
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 11:47 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I like it :)
    Anonymous

• lol... im sorry girls!!!!! i just wanted the question to look catchy!!!!!
    nelly_19

Answer by nelly_19 at 11:50 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• And catchy it was....LOL. A child's name no. But as a part-time photographers assistant...I like it a lot. It's very catchy and creative!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:18 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I like it a lot - go for it
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 6:51 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Its a bit long. Alot of photographers use "something something Moments" as their name. I'd try something really original. humm...let me think....lol What about a name that comes from the upper income side of town, like in Atlanta, higher end companies might call themself "Buckhead something something" or Northshore something.
    I'm afraid that when you go to have cards printed that a name with alot of letters will be hard to make look its best.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 6:56 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Like I said earlier...I work for a photographer and I LOVE THAT NAME!!! Don't worry about it being to long because it's not. You can make anything fit on a business card....LOL. The most important thing is that the name of your company be creative and memorable and if you stick with this one it will be. Best of Luck.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 11:33 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• thanks girls!!!!
    nelly_19

Answer by nelly_19 at 1:30 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I think it's a really neat name for photography! I was wondering there a minute too, that you was talking about a baby name. LOL Good Luck in your venture!
    jlaney

Answer by jlaney at 12:23 AM on Feb. 10, 2009