anybody have some feedback abou Tutor Time in Pembroke Pines Fl?

I'm trying to get my son to day care. I visited thsi center and found it to be good. However, I'm looking for somebody who could tell me by personal experience. Thank you girls.

klaudiads

Asked by klaudiads at 10:10 AM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I do not live in that area, but I do run an inhome child care program in Idaho. I would go and check a few different child care facilities, meet the staff, and take a tour. That way you will know where your child will want to play and who is going to be caring for them. That way you can go with your motherly instincts. This is what I tell all potential clientelle. I want them to be totally secure when they go to drop off their children each day.
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 4:54 PM on Jul. 17, 2008