How was your day??

Mine was went by pretty fast actually.. Today was the granddaughter's 1st birthday! Yeah. I got her the cutest little pink one piece velour outfit at Gymboree.. Great sales there today!

pupmom

Asked by pupmom at 11:44 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Congratulations :)

My day was pretty good, all things considered. My asthma has been hella bad lately so it's been kind of a downer...but it was a beautiful, warm, sunny day here in San Diego today and my daughters (well, one is my daughter, the other her best friend, who is here enough that we just consider her one of ours! lol) and I went to the beach for breakfast and ended up spending half the day there!
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 11:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• It was busy. We went to the park this morning then went to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in Colorado Springs. The best zoo ever! But it was cold...
    Then we had a birthday party to go to. Then we came home ate dinner and kids went to bed. My husband and I are working now (from home).
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:53 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• My day was productive! Hubby and I ran errands in the morning, then I cooked things for tonight's dinner, paid bills (ugly but productive!), and put some of my scrapbook pages in albums. All in all, a good day!
    alohamomof3

Answer by alohamomof3 at 12:08 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I love Gymboree clothes. Happy birthday to your granddaughter. Our day was really good, but we had some shenanigans at the end of the day.

FreeHomeBiz

Answer by FreeHomeBiz at 12:29 AM on Jan. 11, 2009