Saline or silicone implants?

I am an A cup. I want to go to a C cup. Amy suggestions. I already have surgery scheduled. I just need to decide on the type.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• saline.

I've seen some nasty stuff that silicon can do to your body if it ruptures. (on medical shows on TV)
    Anonymous

• Id say saline i heard they feel more real cuz their alot softer
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 11:51 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I have saline and i would definitely recommend it. I dont have to worry about one leaking and not knowing it and then haveing silicon mess up my body with its chemicals. Yes maybe silicon feels and maybe looks more natural, but think about how many people actually feel your boobs, does it really matter? Plus I have had mine for 5 years and they feel very natural. As for the looking more natural, if you go to the right doctor they will look natural. If a silicon impany ruptures it can just leak and you can have no idea whereas if a saline implant ruptures it immediately goes flat so you can tell there is a problem.
    Shannon0622

Answer by Shannon0622 at 11:57 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Silicon cohesive. I don't think they even make the old silicon liquid ones
    My mom had the old silicon gel ones and had to have them removed after 20 years and that's what she chose, knowing and having experienced issues with her old ones.

Silicon cohesive can't leak into your body. They have been using Silicon for years in artificial hips.
    Silicon also weighs less than saline.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I've had both and I would reccomend silicone. They aren't made with the same materials that were in all the headlines years ago. They feel much more "real". Are you going under the muscle? Where are they going in from? Happy Boob Job!! You're gunna love 'em :)
    Anonymous

• saline
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 12:29 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Saline, and get them placed UNDER the chest muscles. They look natural as opposed to lumps on the chest.
    If they leak the body naturally absorbs the saline.
    TexasSweetheart

Answer by TexasSweetheart at 1:42 PM on Jan. 12, 2009