how crazy were you when you were pregnant?

what crazy things did your SO have to put up with when you were pregnant? (of course, at the time, they were perfectly reasonable and your SO was just being a jerk!, lol)

mambearwhitt4

Asked by mambearwhitt4 at 11:55 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Ok so mine is long so be patient with me lol. We had a pool at the time in our backyard. I woke up one morning to find a squirrel frantically swimming in the pool trying to get out and a cat perched on the fence by the pool. So I go and wake my husband and we fish the squirrel out of the pool and put in the garage so it can dry off and rest. While we were putting it in the garage we noticed some very distinctive scaring on it. A few days later we go outside to find a dead squirrel in the pool. My husband fished it out and noticed that it was the same squirrel. I burst into tears and told my husband it was all my fault that the squirrel was dead. When he asked me why I told him the squirrel committed suicide because he was lonely because when he went back to the other squirrels they shunned him because he smelled like human lol.

Daemons_mommy

Answer by Daemons_mommy at 12:03 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I use to get mad when my husband would wear body spray.. I hated the smell of it.. Oh and hot cheetoos they use to make me sooo sick when I would see them or smell them on his breathe
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 11:58 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• haha i used to freak out at my boyfriend when he ate the mokin' cheddar bbq dortios. they weren't even allowed in the house. just seeing the bag would remind me of the smell and i would get sick!
    mambearwhitt4

Answer by mambearwhitt4 at 12:00 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• looking back, I probably should have spent that 9 months in a psych ward LOL I was insane! I almost beat DH up for forgetting my sauce for my nuggets from McDonald's :o)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Hey, anon, i've freaked out over the sauce thing even when i'm NOT pregnant, lol!
    mambearwhitt4

Answer by mambearwhitt4 at 12:24 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I think the most extreme thing I did was demand a new car the day my car broke down at work. I called my DH hysterical because my car wouldn't start when I tried to go to lunch (ok, I was 6 months pregnant AND hungry!). So we bought our not so new now SUV. I will tell you, don't buy a car when stressed out while pregnant!! Oh, and I have to have my sauce for onion rings, if you don't what's the point of getting it?! :D (even when not pregnant)

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:34 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• most pregnancies just fine but during one i was jealous all the time and felt very ugly. he was awful.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:47 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I only ate things that were tomato based during the early months of my first pregnancy which freaked him out. And I made him drive an hour down a mountain late at night because I saw an ad for pizza hut bread sticks and I wanted them right now!!!!
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 12:48 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• haha. down a mountain!
    mambearwhitt4

Answer by mambearwhitt4 at 12:49 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• OMG I am on the floor in tears ladies, especially the suicidal squirrel! I was nuts when I was pregnant with my son (there were extending issues though) and nuts but less so with my two daughters. OK so my husband says he remembers one time when he came home from work and half his stuff was gone (rotting furniture he had from when he was five mind you). I had convinced his best friend to tell him we tried to move the stuff and it broke into pieces on the way down. (He wouldnt get rid of it!!!)
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 1:16 AM on Jan. 11, 2009