Has Anyone Been To A Christmas Party This Year?

So far myself no , DH where he works last week had a dinner for all and let him go home early. Now I have a chance to go to a city chamber for businesses one tonight , I went once before the food was very good, so thinking about it. I'm tired and hungry so DH and I will go maybe  

Update!!!  We did go, the food was great who knows might get more business from having gone , collected cards and gave out a few

MomtoBoyGirl

Asked by MomtoBoyGirl at 6:16 PM on Dec. 14, 2011 in Holidays

• Yep. Sunday night, we went to DH's company party. It was nice I guess, I don't really know anyone outside his team, but it was fun nonetheless. Can never refuse free food. LOL.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 6:18 PM on Dec. 14, 2011

• Yes, and I hosted a beautiful Toys for Tots party...fun!
    BigMomm4

Answer by BigMomm4 at 6:19 PM on Dec. 14, 2011

• DH has been to 2 of them, and I have been to 1. I went to one on Monday night, but we left early because I was in pain and our DD was being really fussy because it was close to bed time.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 6:20 PM on Dec. 14, 2011

• Nope, no Christmas parties for us.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:31 PM on Dec. 14, 2011

• @ meooma Sorry I was not invited to DH lunch besides the resturant they went to the food was not that good, a problem with some free food.
    MomtoBoyGirl

Comment by MomtoBoyGirl (original poster) at 6:41 PM on Dec. 14, 2011

• We have already been to three; skipped two, and have (I think) four more. I really hate this time of year

Answer by rkoloms at 7:42 PM on Dec. 14, 2011

• just one,my son was Make A Wish child this year and we went to their party .
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 8:33 PM on Dec. 14, 2011

• Yes. Saturday night, we went to DH's company party.
    Jgreg

Answer by Jgreg at 9:29 PM on Dec. 14, 2011