Does anyone miss the night wakings?

I know that when my daughter started weaning herself from nursing, all that was left was her night feedings, I truly missed those moments. Or the ungodly early morning feedings.
My youngest daughter is still waking in the night and as she gets older I'm wondering if I'm going to miss it.

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 12:01 AM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No way. My son has always been a good night time sleeper. But when my daughter finally started sleeping through the night I thought to myself that this must be what heaven is like! LOL But if you do ever find that you miss being woken up at odd hours, set your alarm clock to different times every night or maybe get a puppy? I'm kidding, you'll love the extra sleep for now. Just wait till they're teenagers. That's a whole other story. :)

saltycoqui

Answer by saltycoqui at 12:29 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I miss when my kids were little, but I don't miss the night wakings - I like my sleep! :)
    alohamomof3

Answer by alohamomof3 at 12:07 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• My son still wakes me up so he can go pee. After the feeding night wakenings come the potty training night wakenings.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:08 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I never missed it with my first son, and I will not miss it with my second. I didn't even need to give it a second thought. I am a very different person, with a very different outlook on life when I'm well-rested. Seven hours of sleep is like Prozac for me, lol.

FreeHomeBiz

Answer by FreeHomeBiz at 12:09 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• NO, I need my sleep...
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:16 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I need and love my sleep too but also miss those special moments in the night when it was just the two of us in total silence. Such a peaceful moment when she would snuggle and hang over the side of the chair, she was so big!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 12:29 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I would LOVE to miss the night wakings.....I will keep hope. DD will be 16 months tomorrow, but she won't sleep through the night and wants the boob all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Heck no!
    In fact, when my granddaughter is born (she and my daughter will be living with us) I am going to dread being woken up in the night.
    I am NOT a night person.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:49 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I have 5 children and could not wait till my last child slept through the night.
    No I don't miss it. I feel bad for the gramma that will have the new baby in the house. I'm so happy my granddaughter lives else where as much as I love her. I am tired of being tired. I love to get enough sleep.
    teachermomof5

Answer by teachermomof5 at 6:25 PM on Jan. 11, 2009