Tell me if you think this is wrong.....

I always give all the really good presents from me and the little presents from Santa. I don't want him getting the credit for all my hard work.

HollyBoBolly

Asked by HollyBoBolly at 7:30 PM on Dec. 14, 2011 in Holidays

• It's probably a personal preference. I do it exactly opposite :)
    Brawnwyn

Answer by Brawnwyn at 7:31 PM on Dec. 14, 2011

• We always did most presents from us- stuff that ws too big to wrap was from Santa ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:33 PM on Dec. 14, 2011

• This year, everything is from Santa except for a Christmas Eve present (PJ's and slippers). Either way, the kid is happy. They are getting presents! And at the end of the day, they have so much stuff they probably won't know what is from you or Santa.
    mdrgator10

Answer by mdrgator10 at 7:34 PM on Dec. 14, 2011

• I do the opposite but I joke with DH about stupid ol' Santa stealing my thunder.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:39 PM on Dec. 14, 2011

• Sounds a tad overdone.
    NoxidOne

Answer by NoxidOne at 7:43 PM on Dec. 14, 2011

• Why does it matter who gets credit? Thats not what giving, especially to your kids, is about.
    GirlWithANikon

Answer by GirlWithANikon at 8:17 PM on Dec. 14, 2011

• I just me or santa, on the tag, depending on what i feel like writting at the moment of wrapping, i dont think it matters, they wont remember who gave what, unless its something realy big and left unwrapped type thing.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 8:26 PM on Dec. 14, 2011

• Oh it matters!! :) This was meant to be funny. I guess I should put LOL or hahaha after what I say.
    HollyBoBolly

Comment by HollyBoBolly (original poster) at 8:30 PM on Dec. 14, 2011

• He usually gets one big present from Santa (usually whatever he wanted most) and maybe one or two little ones, whatever is left over is from me.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:09 PM on Dec. 14, 2011

• I'm really glad you are being Funny:) But.. there are Alot of post from not only this year but, last year too that were Very Serious about they were Not going to let Santa get the credit for all of their Hard Work- it really Blows my Mind that a Mommy would be that Selfish- that is what the Magic is All about; i don't understand how they take that away b/c of Selfishness.. one day, when they don't Believe anymore- they will know how much Time, Effort & Hard Work their Mommy & Daddy did for them through the years.. Let them Believe & have all the Magic Moments they can while they are little- i promise one day- you will get every single bit of the credit..

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 9:11 PM on Dec. 14, 2011