Pilates

Anyone out there have a smokin' body from doing windsor pilates? I am wondering how effective this workout is. Does it lift your booty?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• YES!!!!!! it does lift, I did pilates for years, and I felt so much better, plus it lifted and I lost weight. But it wasn't just the lossing weight it was the way it made me look.
    However, I started going back to school and stopped doing them and have gained weight, but while I was doing them it worked GREAT!!!!!!
    Gabeandcalebsmo

Answer by Gabeandcalebsmo at 3:28 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• yes!! it is a great routine, and it does help you.
    keep it up it is a wonder program.
    teachermomof5

Answer by teachermomof5 at 6:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• The Hundred...killer but love it.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 7:51 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• oh my goodness it works like nobody's business! I did it after i had my son and I lost a bunch of weight, lost most of my belly pooch and got my lower body a lot smaller.
    rjsudler

Answer by rjsudler at 11:38 AM on Jan. 13, 2009