swelling of my right leg, foot, and ankle

I had my baby on Dec 23rd of last year and my right leg and foot has bben swollen since about the beginning of November. At first I thought it was from pregnancy and I didnt stress it too much because it didnt hurt. Towards the end of my pregnancy and after I started to get pain in my ankle that shot up to my upper thigh. Tthe did a sonogram of my leg and didnt find any clots or any abnomalities. Ive tried pain killers (tylenol, perkiset, vicodin, ibuprofin), lidocain patches, warm compresses, foot soaks and everything else i could think if and nothing is seeming to help. Suggestions anyone on what this cold be or how to relieve the pain and swelling?

TastyPeach6969

Asked by TastyPeach6969 at 12:09 AM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Health

• I'd try L.Ac. and see if that helps (Licensed Acupuncture)
    or visit a ND (natropathic Dr)

massagegiftmom

Answer by massagegiftmom at 1:10 PM on Jan. 11, 2009