yo gabba gabba

who else has kids who LOVE this show? my son is 2 and cant get enough of it and quite frankly, neither can i! i can actually get something done around the house when its on!

annak4404

Asked by annak4404 at 10:11 AM on Jul. 17, 2008 in General Parenting

• My kids love it too...Actually I hate it, but like you said, it is a time when I can get things done around the house. I have 3 and value any time that I can get to myself. LOL
    tizzolsen

Answer by tizzolsen at 11:44 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• My oldest loves the show but I find it really annoying..lol. I can't get the songs out of my head...." I have arms and legs on my body..."oh please make it stop..lol!
    MommyJaime

Answer by MommyJaime at 12:48 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• hahaha "My name is _____ I like to dance..."
    LitningBug

Answer by LitningBug at 2:17 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• My kids love it. I really dont care for it, but anything at this point to entertain the kids so I can get other things done is alright by me!
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 4:49 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• my baby loves it!!!!!
    so break it down!!! lol
    are you ready (yeah) weeeel is time to dance!!
    shantee32

Answer by shantee32 at 2:37 AM on Jul. 19, 2008