Eat a root!!!

I have been saying this for years and never heard anyone say it except people who heard it from me . . . an anonymous just said this on another post and I would like to know where you heard it or if anyone else is familiar with it. I have been saying in forums like this for years . . . but my gosh . . did it catch on or what? lololol

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 12:17 AM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Haven't ever heard it, but I totally got it and I'm going to tell my dd (20-yo) about it when she gets home from work. I'm trying to re-train her pottie-mouth and this is a real good one.

Remember the show "Friends" when Monica and her brother talk about how they used to make that "elbow-gesture" that meant the same as flipping people the bird when they were kids and didn't want to get in trouble for using their middle finger.... That's another one that my dd and I do.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 12:24 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Does it mean anything?
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 12:30 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• It more or less means GO S*CK a D*CK . . . . not the classiest expression, but that's what was so much fun about it, because no one knew what it really meant or how to take it.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:36 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Ummm....like beets, carrots, turnips, and other such veggies? I love those!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:39 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• OK so my first thought was root veggies and then I see "go s*ck a d*ck" ha ha ha nope I can't say I have ever heard it put that way before
    caitelinn

Answer by caitelinn at 5:29 AM on Jan. 12, 2009