hand sanitizer

do you really think it works??

lol im just bored ;p

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dont think it works. I have OCD and i just feel dirtier when I use it. I like plain old soap and water and I wash my hands a ton!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:31 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I think it works a bit from the alcohol in it but i think it should be used as a filler until you can get to a place with soap and water, ive been in some places where theyve had the soap and water but oh god I did not want to even bother since id just get germier lol.
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 12:38 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I think it works of course to kill germs, but if you physically have some kind of gook or something on your hands, then in that case, no . . . you need some regular soap and water. I use it all the time before and after I change dd diapers. And of course anyone with OCD probably won't think it works . . . that's why it's called Obsessive Compulsive DISORDER.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:39 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• EXACTLY BridgetC140! I will stick with my soap and water.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:44 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I found that hand sanitizer lessens afterward infection discharge. I always have my man put it on his hands whenever he touches me in the private parts.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 12:53 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• It works to an extent but should not be overused.
    I only use it if I touch something nasty and don't have access to soap and water. For example, picking up a package of meat at the grocery store and getting some meat juice on my hands. Our stores offer paper towels at the meat display, but I still use my hand sanitizer after I wipe my hands dry. I don't want salmonella.
    Otherwise, soap and water is the BEST protection from germs if done correctly.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:37 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Yuck. I don't feel clean without my hot soapy water. I never use the hand sanitizer. I'd rather eat the dirt on my hands than whatever is in that goo.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:09 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Yes, it works. My kiddos are rarely sick *knock on wood* and I have stockpiles of it. lol
    realtorshelly

Answer by realtorshelly at 2:31 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• If I can't get to soap and water I use it. I carry it in my purse and rub it on the handles of the carts in the stores.
    toomanypoodles

Answer by toomanypoodles at 4:46 AM on Jan. 12, 2009