Even though it's just for fun...

I've recently become addicted to the picture showdowns and feel a bit upset that my kids wern't the winners. Can't people see that they are the cutest kids to walk this earth?!?!?! lol
Does it ever upset you, even a little to see that another child was picked over yours?
After about my 12th showdown I'm ok with it now, but only if the other kids is freckin' cute! lol

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 12:59 AM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha i got upset to..cuz just like everyone else, i know my kids the cutest!! i dare she not win!! lol..but heyyy i guess thats life, ya win some ya lose some
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:16 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I can't do the whole showdown thing, cause I feel bad for whoever the "loser" is. But I guess all that really should matter is that their mother thinks their cute and loves them.

teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 1:03 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I get very upset lol...DD is the cutest lil girl I have ever seen lol she should win them all lol. She has only lost one and tied with another, but other than that she has won lol
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:06 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• LOL it's our job as mothers to think our kids are the cutest in the world, thats our privaledge and right - I simply think that of my very 2 lol, yeah it sucks to see another child picked over yours but you just let it go and remember not everyone has the same opinion if we all thought the same way what a boring world this place would be. I did a bunch of show downs on my other screen name its fun - I guess I should get the ball rolling on my new account lol
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:07 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I've been a little upset, especially when the other pic doesn't fit the category appropriately. I had one that was about the baby bump . . to me that should only be pregnant women . . . what's the point of putting your pic in the showdown if the next girl has a baby kissing her pregnant belly . . . that should have been in the sweetest moment category, not best baby bump.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:08 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Get over it and quit complaining
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Well, your kids are winners in my eyes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I don't get upset but I think that people don't pay attention to the categories b/c I tried to do self portrait 3 times and 2 times I was up against girls that were between 7 and 9 and lost the first one to a baby, lol.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 2:03 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• What bothers me when I opt to do a showdown is that they pair my photo up with a professional photo or one that has won multiple showdowns already.
    I think that is really unfair.
    I think it should be like for like.
    And yes, I get offended when my children are not voted the cutest - they are the MOST gorgeous girls on the face of the earth! LOL...I guess I could be just a wee bit biased....LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:24 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• No it dont bother me i could care less i know my daughter is beautiful the only time i ever got upset about a contest was when i put her in a pretty baby contest and she lost since the judges made a point to talk to me a little more then the other mothers making me think she was goin to win
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 6:55 PM on Jan. 11, 2009