Did you ever just get a feeling???

Well im about to pop im 39 weeks preggy and for some reasson i have this feeling like im about to go into labor soon.Not like feeling pain or anything i just have this gut feeling.Like yesterday i wanted to clean my house soo bad and i was mad cuz i couldnt..well i could but i didnt want to wear my self out.And for some reasson i just have this funny feeling like somethings happing.Has anyone ever felt like this befor going into labor or am i just crazy? its ok if you say im crazy cuz i know it sounds a bit crazy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• no your not crazy your body has funny ways of telling you things. Just get ready if you havent already.GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATS!!!!
    GraciesMom52407

Answer by GraciesMom52407 at 11:17 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• yeah you're totally crazy, lol i'm kidding it's mothers intuition and just because your baby is not born yet doesn't mean you don't get that motherly instinct, I was induced for both of my pregnancies so i didn't get to go into labor on my own but my second, i had a funny felling about the time i'd give birth and i was right i was only in labor for 4 hours and he was born 12:01p.m i figured about noon.
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 10:18 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I told my boyfriend not to leave the night I went into labor with my son because I was going to go into labor. He didn't believe me and left around 7 that night. My son was born at 2 the next morning. Only you know for definite what is happening in your body. Get yourself ready honey, this may be it!
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:42 AM on Jul. 17, 2008