Kroger pregnancy tests

does anyone know about them? I took one and could barely see a pink line but i'm not sure if it was a positive or an evap line. i'm going to retest tomorrow but wanted to know if it was an evap line cause it was a faint i thought i was seeing things but it did have the tiniest pink in the line so i'm confused. usually i buy the digital but i didn't have the money this time around.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Dec. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm guessing you got the standard "control line" - so one line should have shown up. If the control line was that faint line, then it was probably a bad test.
    What did it say a positive should read as?
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 12:06 PM on Dec. 15, 2011

• We can't relly tell without seeing for sure. Like you said, just retest.
    GirlWithANikon

Answer by GirlWithANikon at 12:43 PM on Dec. 15, 2011

• The first test I took was a dollar store cheapy one and it came out with a VERY light pink line. When I went to the clinic, they told me if anything showed up in the testing area, they consider it a positive. So most likely you are preg. But retest to be sure.
    froggylv566

Answer by froggylv566 at 3:36 PM on Dec. 15, 2011

• it was the one that has a + or - and then the control. I'm very sure I am, i feel like i did with my second pregnancy, that ended in a miscarriage but i'm having all the symptoms again and just know my body. i just need to retest so that i can make a doctor appointment.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:14 PM on Dec. 15, 2011

• you don't have to spend a fortune on a pregnancy test. they all work. i got mine from dollar tree. it's the same kind they use at the doctor lol. get the kind that has 2 lines they are the easiest. 1 line means not pregnant, 2 lines means pregnant
    25MamaBear1986

Answer by 25MamaBear1986 at 6:41 PM on Dec. 15, 2011