Is it okay to look?

We have all heard the ads for EHarmony where Dr Phil is telling you it is okay to look, right? Well I am curious to take there questionaire and see what type of men I would be matched with...just one thing: I am already married, correction I am happily married. I have been for five years and would never cheat on my husband or am I even curious of what other men have to offer. I just want to see who I would be matched with. I wouldn't do anything more on Eharmony after I filled out the questions and looked at some profiles. So what do you think? Is it okay to look?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i think if your husband found out (which wouldnt be hard to do) he'd be rather upset.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 1:13 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Hmm...in my opinion, I don't think that you should. If you are happily married like you say you are, why would you even have the desire to go on there and see who they would match you with?
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 1:14 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Oh boy I'd be pissed if my husband did that and I found out!
    DanaSkullery

Answer by DanaSkullery at 1:17 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I would be interested cause DH and I are so opposite. I love taking those quiz things in magazines and internet and seeing the results just for fun
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I don't think it's a good idea. How would you feel if your hubby was the one doing it? It's probably best not to put the temptation right in front of you.

teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 1:19 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Maybe if you were up front and told your hubby that you were going to do it, then it wouldn't be so bad. But still it might bother him more then he would let on.

teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 1:20 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I have wanted to do that, but I wanted DH to do it also just to see if we got matched together lol
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:22 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• eh. i dont know. like, it seems like you're just curious and you want to see, but then what if you start thinking that the grass is greener on the other side. i guess a good way to decide would be to think about whether or not it would bother you if your hubby was doing the same thing. or you could always just ask him if he has a problem with it lol.
    mambearwhitt4

Answer by mambearwhitt4 at 1:32 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Is it worth possibly losing your husband to? Are you unhappy or just curious? What if you saw someone who matched your profile and he was a real hunk?! Would you want to meet him? Is it worth even "going there?"

I wish I could say I was happily married. I'm not even married. Never was. I envy someone in your shoes who is. Enjoy your husband and spice up your love life if it needs it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• i think that just b/c you're married doesn't mean you're blind, but filling out an application for a dating site is a little too far. i do understand the curiosity, but the people on there are spending time and money to find someone preferably single
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 2:13 AM on Jan. 11, 2009