What soap is good for body acne?

I guess stress has grabbed a good hold of me and Ive been breaking out lal over my upper arms in tiny pimples. What body acne soap is the best that I can buy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Health

• Are you sure its acne? There is another condition where you get tiny bumps (sometimes you can even squeeze white stuff out of them) on your upper arms, sometimes thighs and buttocks. Then you need a good moisturizer. I forget what its called. Good luck.
    DanaSkullery

Answer by DanaSkullery at 1:25 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• no soap based product. use ababy wash that is ph balanced
    angelmomma2

Answer by angelmomma2 at 7:50 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Skip the soap completely, 'cause it isn't good for your skin at all, not even the kind with moisturizers in them. Your best bet, unless you are really dirty, is to just rinse off with tepid water and, while you are still wet, douse yourself in a good moisturizing lotion. If you must wash w/something, then use a cleanser that is ph-balanced like a pp said, and still moisturize after you rinse. Avoid products with dyes & perfumes, because those things can cause further irritation. Oh, and what you've described doesn't sound like acne, but rather eczema, which is dry skin.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 12:13 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• gentle all natural soaps are best for skin arm acne sounds actually like food allergy. Red bumps that don't necessarily turn into acne but you can see them.
    Contact a ND to speak with someone about Food Allergy testing.
    massagegiftmom

Answer by massagegiftmom at 12:58 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Johnson and Johnson's soap. Called PURPOSE. Its in the isle with the facial cleansers in a blue box.
    medicgirl25075

Answer by medicgirl25075 at 9:14 PM on Jan. 12, 2009