How many?

xmas presents does your child have to open this year?

Just curious (:

I dnt feel like mine has many to open three of them we could wrap so we are just going to have them sitting under the tree xmas morning for him.

ky_mommy2010

Asked by ky_mommy2010 at 12:51 PM on Dec. 15, 2011 in Holidays

• There are 6 from us and 7 from Santa. Nothing really expensive, but things that he will have fun with, plus a couple pieces of clothing.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 12:52 PM on Dec. 15, 2011

• oh okayyy :) we have him 7 wrapped and the three unwrapped. a motor riding toy and a huge dump truck with blocks and a fish tank with baby RES in it.
    ky_mommy2010

Comment by ky_mommy2010 (original poster) at 12:56 PM on Dec. 15, 2011

• It sounds like he is going to have a wonderful time with presents. I have no clue how you would wrap those three anyway lol

He's going to be happy no matter what :)
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 1:00 PM on Dec. 15, 2011

• one has 16
    the other has 18
    Anonymous

• oh my...16 and 18 whoooo
    and i hope yall have a great xmas.
    ky_mommy2010

Comment by ky_mommy2010 (original poster) at 1:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2011

• I haven't counted the number. I got my oldest a bunch of science and animal books, because he's really into that right now. Several board games, a dual DVD player for the car, some video games, some clothes.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:17 PM on Dec. 15, 2011

• Yikes! I have no idea actually. A lot of them are gifts for the children to share, like movies and books. Maybe 30-40 between the three of them?
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 2:16 PM on Dec. 15, 2011

• We have a traditon we do every year they get pjs from us (my mom done it when we were little and then her mom done it too.) I started a new tradition since I have 3 girls with ears pierced we got them earrings as well so they got 2 gifts from us that they will open christmas eve night. Then my 4 almost 5 month old has 1 gift I already gave her (jumperoo), 1 gift I am just sitting under the tree (hard to wrap) so she has 8 to unwrap from santa. My middle dd has about 11 to unwrap from santa. Then she has 3 gifts 2 weeks later for her birthday. Then my oldest has about 12 from santa. Then my older 2 has about 7 joint gifts to open from santa. Then we are doing wii games (I got a wii for my birthday a few months ago) for the family so that is about 10 or so more to open lol, but it is for the family. Then whatever family gets them
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 2:26 PM on Dec. 15, 2011

• my LO has 2 outfits and 3 toys from us and Santa all together i find he has just the right amount i dont think children should be spoiled one day of the year so they dont get new toys when they want them or you can afford them cause you wont be in so much debt after the holidays...
    emmy12345

Answer by emmy12345 at 10:30 PM on Dec. 15, 2011

• We have nightclothes for each child (and parent...gotta sleep in new nightclothes so Santa will come), a new ornament, a tshirt, and that's about it right now. I haven't started shopping yet, but I know what they are going to be getting. My daughter will get a couple of books, my son another Nerf gun, some more Hot Wheels for the boy, and a Monster High sketch book for my daughter. Nothing real big this year. We are keeping it pretty simple since we are back in Texas and closer to family now. Then whatever family gets them. Oh, and Santa is bringing us all a movie in our stockings, and new bikes for the kids.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 9:29 PM on Dec. 17, 2011