How do I make him be more passionate?

My husband and I have been together since junior high and well were only 22 and since hes joined the navy 2 years ago our passion is gone. We went through a lot of ups and downs and were finally in a happy place but he works ALL THE TIME and when he does have some time hes always so tired. How do I make him be more romantic and passionate and how can i spice things up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• AS SOON AS HE WALKS IN THE HOUSE. GRAB HIM AND TAKE HIS SHOES OFF . GIVE HIM A HOT BUBBLE BATH. GET IN WITH HIM IF POSSIBLE. WASH HIM AND DO HIM AT THE SAME TIME. THE SHOWER IS GOOD TOO. HAVE FUN
    MIXED

Answer by MIXED at 1:27 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• can men be too tired for good sex?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Be his girlfriend again. No really! Think about what he would love to come home to. A great book with lots of suggestions is "The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands" by Dr. Laura. That should be mandatory reading for good marriages. Have fun! :)
    squish

Answer by squish at 3:41 AM on Jan. 11, 2009