What's the funniest thing you've heard your kids (or someone) ask Santa?

Asked by knicole0708 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 15, 2011 in Holidays

• My mom wants to know if you can get POS car fixed? I about peed my pants.

• "my mom wants to know" LOL I would have died laughing!

Comment by knicole0708 (original poster) at 2:26 PM on Dec. 15, 2011

• My 7 yr old asked santa at his school ( it as hte principals hubby) if he could bring him a .44 magnum and told him exactly what case it is in at cabelas & how much it costs. He looked around all panicked and we were just laughing cause the poor guy was so blindsided. Ive also heard a kid tell santa at the mall that his breath smelled like his baby sisters diapers.

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 2:30 PM on Dec. 15, 2011

• "What would you like for Christmas little girl?" - Santa
    "I'll have what I'm given and be grateful" - little girl.

Answer by onethentwins at 2:30 PM on Dec. 15, 2011

• Mrs - that is too funny, I prob. would have been freaked out! LMBO @ the baby sisters diapers!!!! that is so something my 3yo would say!

Comment by knicole0708 (original poster) at 2:31 PM on Dec. 15, 2011

• A few years ago i took my son to the mall to see Santa and after he told Santa what he wanted he said, "Santa, can you please bring my mom something too? She's been real good and no one ever gets her any presents." Ever since that year, there has been a present or two for me from 'Santa' under my tree, and since I am the Santa in the house I get a good present every year now.

Answer by AngelicaDem at 3:23 PM on Dec. 15, 2011

• My daughter asked Santa for Pixie Dust like he was friends with Tinker Bell.

Answer by Melbornj at 7:51 PM on Dec. 15, 2011

• My four year old asked Santa for socks this year...nothing else. I thought that was really funny:) When I taught preschool a little blond haired boy wrote in his letter to Santa that he wanted brown hair.

Answer by Luuckymommy at 12:15 PM on Dec. 24, 2011