Anyone else NOT like having sex after baby?

Ever since I had my baby I have been totally turned off by my husband. We had sex 1 time since she was born (4 mos old now) and I hated it. I crave sex; just not with him. It might have to do with his lack of affection otherwise but I have no clue. Does anyone else loathe sex with their SO but crave it from someone (anyone!) else? Or am I just the only crazy person?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I didnt crave it sum one else but my baby is 8 months and I still think sex sounds nasty.. I still have sex wit him jus not as much as we use too..
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 1:27 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I had this problem for like 6 months after my daughter was born, I wanted sex, just not with my husband. It worried me, but I decided to just not have sex for a while, and my husband became more affectionate slowly. Things started getting back to normal once the baby got on a regular schedule and we weren't as stressed out.
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 1:31 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Personally- I couldn't wait to get started again... we had sex up until the baby was born and then we were rearing to go asap! Everyone is different and some take longer than others to get back on track.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• im in the same boat as poster...baby almost four months old and have only had sex once!! Ijust don't want to do it. i don't want to do it with dh or with anyone else. I thought something was just wrong with me!! I also have a five year old and sometimes i miss the way i wanted to have sex ALL of the time before either of them were born. now i could really care less but for dh's sake id better pick it up or could be in trouble!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:17 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• My son's father and I aren't together and my son is now 16 months and I don't want to just sleep with ANYONE but i need it so I think I am gonna have to cave in and Give good ol baby daddy a call
    LiLMomma702

Answer by LiLMomma702 at 4:25 PM on Feb. 3, 2009